our dinky team
JUlie Procter- Managing Director KEELEY MORLAND- Managing Director
Fiona Maughan- office manager
jodie rothery- nursery practitioner
jair donaldson- nursery practitioner
lauren belford- nursery practitioner
laura stephenson- nursery practitioner
julie and keeley are the managing directors of dinky dales nursery ltd. Starting the business in april 2021 the girls are passionate about children and aspire dinky dales to be "a happy and welcoming place, for all children to learn, explore and use their imagination".
Alongside Julie and Keeley, they have their wonderful team of practitioners who have high levels of qualifications in childcare and are also very passionate about working with children.
Staff qualifications are as followed:
- Julie Procter- BAchelor of arts with 2nd class honours in children, schools and families
- KEELEY MORLAND- LEVEL 3 diploma in childrens learning and development
- JAIR DONALDSON- Foundation degree in children, young people and their services
- LAURA STEPHENSON- LEVEL 3 diploma in childrens learning and development
- JODIE ROTHERY- LEVEL 3 diploma in childrens learning and development
- LAUREN BELFORD- LEVEL 3 diploma for the early years work force
- abi mason- APPRENTICE WORKING TOWARDS LEVEL 2 IN CHILDCARE.
all staff have furthered their knowledge and skills in childcare, by completing various courses. All staff are safeguarding, food hygiene and first aid qualified and have many other training such as; prevent duty, senco, behaviour management, FGM, children's mental health, baby development, safer sleep for babies and many more!