the dinky team
Julie Procter- OWNER & Director
Deputy Safeguarding Officer
Keeley Morland-Managing director
Designated Safeguarding Lead
Health & Safety Officer
Fiona Maughan- office manager
Data protection officer
jodie rothery- DEPUTY MANAGER
Behavioural management lead
jair donaldson- nursery practitioner
lauren belford- nursery practitioner
laura stephenson- nursery practitioner
ABI MASON- APPRENTICE NURSERY PRACTITIONER
julie and keeley are the managing directors of dinky dales nursery ltd. Starting the business in april 2021, they are passionate about children and aspire dinky dales to be "a happy and welcoming place, for all children to learn, explore and use their imagination".
Alongside Julie and Keeley, they have their wonderful team of practitioners who are highly qualified in childcare and are also very enthusiastic about working with children.
- Julie Procter- BA(Hons) children, schools and families
- KEELEY MORLAND- LEVEL 3 diploma in children's learning and development
- JAIR DONALDSON- Foundation degree in children, young people and their services
- LAURA STEPHENSON- LEVEL 3 diploma in children's learning and development
- JODIE ROTHERY- LEVEL 3 diploma in children's learning and development
- LAUREN BELFORD- LEVEL 3 diploma for the early years work force
- abi mason- APPRENTICE WORKING TOWARDS LEVEL 2 IN CHILDCARE.
all staff constantly are furthering their knowledge and skills in childcare, by completing various courses and training. All staff are safeguarding, food hygiene and first aid qualified and have many other training such as; prevent duty, senco, behaviour management, FGM, children's mental health, baby development, safer sleep for babies and many more!