Our Dinky Team
Julie and Keeley are the managing directors of Dinky Dales Nursery Ltd. They started the business in April 2021 with aspirations for Dinky Dales to be "a happy and welcoming place, for all children to learn, explore and use their imagination".
Alongside Julie and Keeley, they have their wonderful team of nursery practitioners who are highly qualified and enthusiastic about working with children.
- Julie Procter- BA(Hons) children, schools and families
- Keeley Morland- Level 3 diploma in children's learning and development
- Jodie Rothery- Level 3 diploma in children's learning and development
- Jair Donaldson- Foundation degree in children, young people and their services
- Lauren Belford- Level 3 diploma for the Early years work force
- TJ Keefe- Level 3 diploma, Early years practitioner
- Abi Mason- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner, working towards Level 3
- Isobel Dargue- Working towards her Foundation degree
- Heidi Watson- Qualified Teacher Status in the Early Years
- Carley Thwaites - Working towards level 2 Early years Practitioner
All staff are continuously furthering their knowledge and skills in childcare, by completing various courses, training and research. All staff hold relevant mandatory training certificates as well as attending many other specialist courses.